The admission procedure to enroll in any of the courses at Five Senses Theatre is simple and convenient. Our admissions department is available to help you with any of your questions regarding admissions, eligibility, housing, course schedule, and any other query you may have via phone, email, online chat, or in person.
All applicants must be able to read, write and speak either Hindi or English. They should be serious about wanting to learn and must be committed to completing the program as per their respective schedules.
Applicants for the Advanced Acting Course will need to submit an audition video, a detailed application form, and a nonrefundable registration fee. Admissions for this course are subject to the applicant clearing the audition procedure. Applicants are expected to follow the admission process carefully and as per the deadlines communicated. Incomplete forms or auditions that do not follow the guidelines will be rejected and the registration fee will be forfeited. Applicants who have successfully cleared the audition procedure will be notified of their selection via email with instructions on how to secure their admission into the Advanced Acting Course.
Applicants for the Weekend Acting Course will need to submit an audition video, a detailed application form, and a nonrefundable registration fee. Admissions for this course are subject to the applicant clearing the audition procedure. Applicants are expected to follow the admission process carefully and as per the deadlines communicated. Incomplete forms or auditions that do not follow the guidelines will be rejected and the registration fee will be forfeited. Applicants who have successfully cleared the audition procedure will be notified of their selection via email with instructions on how to secure their admission into the Weekend Acting Course.
- Our Acting workshops are physically and mentally intensive. It is the responsibility of the participant to maintain such physical and mental form to be able to take part in the studio activities.
- All our courses accept freshers. Those with NO prior acting or writing experience can apply for any of our courses.
- Fees once paid, are nonrefundable or transferable under any circumstances.
- Certificates for all courses will be awarded to only those students with 75% and above attendance.
- No makeup classes will be provided.
- Please note that all applicants 18 years of age and below will need to submit a Parent Consent Letter.
- Please note that admission to any course at Actor Prepares is based on applicant information received during the admission process. If, however, the information submitted by a student is found to be wrong or faulty, the institute reserves the right to cancel that particular admission, and any fees paid by that applicant will be non-refundable.
- Management policy changes, course dates, and schedules are subject to change as per management discretion and will be communicated accordingly and will be final and binding.
- We need a minimum of 10 students to run a batch without which the batch can be canceled without prior notice. In the case of such a cancellation, the fees will be refunded.
- No Parking is available at the venue.
- The institute will not be responsible for any loss or theft of any valuables on-premises.
- Costumes and props will not be provided by us and are not included in the course fees.
- The admissions for all courses are subject to seat availability.
Mumbai is the financial, commercial, and entertainment capital of India. It is also a melting-pot of many communities and cultures. Known as the City of Dreams, Mumbai is the base for one of the largest movie industry in the world, BOLLYWOOD. Actor Prepares receives a large number of outstation applications and the below information is for the benefit of such students.
Mumbai is very well connected with round-the-clock public and private transport. Our Santacruz and Andheri centers are approximately 5 minutes away from the nearest Bus/railway/metro station. Cabs, Auto rickshaws, Uber, and Ola connectivity in these areas is very good.
Students Housing Options
Outstation students can choose between various accommodation preferences including Paying guests, Hotels, Service Apartments and Rental facilities. Expenses for accommodation in Mumbai range from Rs 10,000 per month for hostel facilities and onwards depending on the preferred type of accommodation and location.
Please note that Five Senses Theatre is not associated in any manner with the above entities and these are just suggestions to help outstation students. Applicants are advised to conduct due diligence before patronizing these facilities. Please make sure you verify the authenticity of the company/agent/broker before you transfer any funds for such a facility.
Extra Curricular Activities
Mumbai is popular for its lifestyle options. Malls, Cinema Halls, Performing Art Theatres, Parks, and other recreational facilities are located at a convenient distance from our centers. Students are encouraged to experience such facilities in their spare time to enhance their social experience during their stay in the city.